Behavioral Problems of Children:
Other than teething troubles and general growth milestones some kids troubles their parents with some strange habits,which even after constant nagging hard to leave and they are termed as behavioral problems.
Here comes homeopathy to your rescue. Most of the kids have thumb sucking,nail biting as very common bad habits which even after trying so hard they get time to indulge in.
I have found habit of biting nails even in adults but after treatment this habit subsides.
So we can try these medicines on adults also with full confidence and success.BITING NAILS
- The most common of all in day to day practice. So common as we have stopped considering it as a bad habit.
It is very unhygenic give many other infections a chance to flourish inside our body.
Antim crude 30 if given for some time will get rid the child of this habit.BITING LIPS
- There are many kids doing this until it bleeds.
Constantly biting and pricking their lips with nails also.
Lips Becomes dry, chapped and this cycle continues. Phytolacca 30 is the medicine which will help a lot.Keep their lips moisturised, have a look in their bowel habits ask them to drink plenty of water.STAMMERING
- Child starts speaking at the age of 2 or 3 and they stumble which is very normal thing and temporary.
But it can be serious handicap if it persist.its preferable to start early treatment for better results.
Stramonium 200 is head remedy for stammering, child exerts itself for a long time to utter a word. Calcarea carb 30 is another remedy which helps child in stammering with heavy tongue.THUMB SUCKING
- Use Natrum mur 1M potency every fortnight to get rid of this habit. Also effective in adults.
- We all enjoy listening to kids ,their chatter but few kids have this habit of talking uselessly, unnecessarily.
We have a very effective medicine named Sticta to be given in 30 potency, after some time you will notice the change.
I have mentioned few selected medicines here which I found really effective.
As we all know Homeopathic medicines are prescribed according to symptom similarity, prescription may be changed accordingly.
Article Compiled By:
Dr. Supriya Kabra (BHMS)
Homeopathic Doctor in indirapuram
Dr. Kabra's Homeopathy Centre