Best Dental implant Clinic in Dwarka, Delhi
Dr. Vikrant Kundu (Best Implantologist Award Winner) and his expert team at Shine Dental Clinic in Dwarka, New Delhi are happy to offer the finest dental implant solution to you and to your family who are looking for quality dental implantology.
- Do you feel uncomfortable being around anyone but your closest friends and family just because of your missing teeth?
- Do you avoid activities that may require you to be around strangers?
- Did some of your teeth worn down which you were using at the place of missing teeth in your smile?
- Does your face looks older and sick just because of your missing teeth?
- In today’s world to have a beautiful smile is very important as it adds more confidence in your personality.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants are the small surgical titanium components that replaces the roots of missing teeth onto which fixed (permanent) or removable replacements are made that matches your natural teeth.
ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANT
- Dental implants are the replacement of the missing teeth without touching any other adjacent natural teeth.
- Dental implants feel and look very natural as their shape and color is perfectly matched with the other natural teeth present in your mouth. Therefore, giving you a beautiful natural smile.
- Dental implant is an independent tooth which is permanent, easier to clean and protects the bony ridge in the patients mouth unlike dental bridges which involves the reduction of the enamel of the adjacent teeth for support.
- Dental implants stimulate new bone growth through a process called osseointegration and hence helps to prevent future bone loss.
- Dental implants are made up titanium metal which is the most biocompatible and toughest material.
- With dental implant one can eat food of their choice.
How Shine Dental Clinic Helps You in Implant Dentistry?
Shine Dental Clinic or you can say one of the expert Dental Implant Centre in Dwarka under the supervision of Best and Awarded Implantologist in Delhi, Dr. Vikrant Kundu is always belief that the Dental implant placement is a very simple procedure.
- On your first visit our doctors will examine your overall oral health.
- After which we will be advise for a radiographic scan like OPG and CBCT to analyze bone density, level of the bone and location of the vital structures like nerves or sinuses which is very important for a successful implant placement.
- Once an adequate bone structure is determined we place a titanium implant into the jawbone.
- After which it is left for 2-3 months in the case of lower jaw and 5-6 months in the case of upper jaw for osseointegration. This is the process in which new bone grows around the titanium implant which provide strength to the implant and hold it in place.
- During this period, temporary crowns are also placed on implants in most cases until the osteointegration has completed.
- After this permanent dental crown is fixed on your dental implants once the healing period is completed.
They have more strength and stability as compared to other options. They also prevent bone resorption and therefore dental implants are highly recommended by Shine Dental Care Clinic, Dwarka.
Dental implants are the permanent solution to replace missing teeth rather than dental bridges and partial dentures as it last for a very long time.
Article Compiled By:
Dr. Vikrant Kundu
B.D.S., M.D.SImplantologist in Dwarka
Shine Dental Clinic